Step 2: Start your "Dream Saving Account / Box" and "Dream Album"

Time to start with the second step. Prepare 1 or 3 saving box (depend how many dreams you really want to achieve. For my case, I have 3 of them) due to not so save to keep the money at home. I will rather treat my Current Bank Account as my dream saving box. Every month I will save certain percent of my income (I will explain how much in the later topic) into this dream saving box.

If you do not have a current bank account and you willing to keep your
money in a saving box (it can be a tin or paper box) labels it/those with a piece of papers with your dream title. Well, still the same, put in certain amount of money every time you have any income. Once you accomplish either one of the dream (that mean the money in the box reach the target to spent on that dream), you can re-label that saving box to your next dream.

At the same time, you have to prepare one used exercise book or magazine, convert it into your "Dream Album". Trust me, this is a wonderful idea. As my case, pick the top 3 dreams that I really want to achieve :
1. Travel Bali + Taiwan + Japan
2. Open my dream motel (bed and breakfast style)
3. Build my own dream house

Start to collect all those relevant pictures, photos or drawings and paste it in your dream album. Have a look everyday, especially every morning once you wake up.

Maybe you might get someone criticize you having a day dream. However, can you imaging, how cruel to a person to survive / live without a dream? Dare to dream, dare to success! Dream without moving a step, consider day dream, empty and stupid dream. Dream with action is a mission, motivating and powerful dream.

Start from this point, you have to tell yourself, "I can do this" but not "I will try". The word 'try' is something that you are giving yourself an excuse to fail. Put a big title in at the top of your Dream List and Dream Album -- " I can do it!"

Maybe you start to have some negative thinking in your mind now. e.g. with my limited income how can I save enough money to fulfill my dream? etc...
My dear friend, you do not even start and you start to plan to fail? No way, let's do it step by step, we will reach there one day. From now on, let me share with you bit by bit how we can make it. For example, how to increase our income, how to overcome problems, how to do our saving etc...
"No one can force us, but ourselves"

Next Step

No comments: