Step 6: Rule of Execution = 72 Hours


Have you ever heard of 72 hours, rule of execution? if not, please open your eyes, these theory really help. (base on my experience)

It is simple: If you decide to do something, e.g. you decide to start your success diary, you decide to build a website for yourself, you decide to make more money by working part time. If you decide, you have to take action within 72 hours. If you don't, you will never start! Unless something make you 're-decide' (that mean create your passion again).

Everyday take 10 mins to write success diary won't make you pain. In fact, I just use 5 mins will do include read again my dream list and have look of my dream album. I just decide to make one dream album in soft copy with set it as my wallpaper. Remind me more frequent which make sure I will not lost my track of archiving all my dreams.

Again, no one can force you but yourself. Success will only happen when you have stamina on your hard work. Let us do it together.


Next Step

No comments: